What if whenever you get depressed it is because your soulmate is making love to someone else
Lifehack: don’t think pain is beautiful. Don’t fall in love with it, don’t look at it like it’s something to be coveted. Don’t share your bed with it. Don’t smoke cigarettes with it at 3 in the morning, don’t make toasts to it with whiskey or vodka. Don’t fall in love with it. Don’t think pain is beautiful.
— Lifehack: Know the Difference Between Pain and Beauty | d.a.s (via backshelfpoet)
Lifehack: think writing is beautiful. Think words are beautiful. Kiss dictionaries. Yes, I mean kiss them. Sleep next to Vonnegut and Bradbury and Updike and Zusak. Smoke cigarettes with Shakespeare and Poe and Emerson. Make toasts to Dickinson and King and Solzhenitsyn. Fall in love with writing. Think writing is beautiful.
i imagine that Beyoncé is off somewhere on a yacht, sipping on an olivia pope sized glass of wine, watching the entire world explode over her new album dropping out of literally the thinnest of air and cackling to herself with sheer joy. like, not only did she give you 14 new songs, but she gave you a music video for every damn one. this wasn’t just a casual troll, this was a calculated strike of nuclear proportions and she is leaving no survivors.
- beyonce's publishing team: how are we going to promote your new album
- beyonce: i'm beyonce
- beyonce's publishing team: tru
The Face 2001 - THE BAND WHO FELL TO EARTH
- What has Behind The Music taught The Strokes?
- Julian: No girls on tour. Never board a plane if you think there’s something wrong with the engine
- Albert: No small planes
- Fabrizio: Make sure your business manager doesn’t look like a TV character
- Nick: If half the band does drugs and the other half of the band doesn’t do drugs, you will break up in the next six months
- Julian: So we all do drugs
humans are so cute, when we say goodbye we put our arms around each other and to show we love someone we bring them flowers. we say hello by holding each other’s hand, and sometimes tiny little dewdrops form in our eyes. for pleasure we listen to arrangements of sounds, press our lips together, smoke dried leaves, get drunk off of old fruit. we’re all just little animals, falling in love and having breakfast beneath billions of stars
this is my favorite post